Terms & Conditions
- It is illegal to sell, offer for sale, or install any aftermarket part that alters or modifies the original design or performance of the motor vehicle emission/pollution control system unless the part is exempted or has an Executive Order issued by the California Air Resources Board (CARB) also commonly referred to as the "EO" number. Installation of parts which are not CARB approved on a pollution-controlled vehicle may result in the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) revoking the vehicle registration and certificate of ownership (title), refusing the transfer of registration, and/or the vehicle failing smog inspection. Law enforcement may cite you for the use of an illegal aftermarket part and seize your title and license plate.
- All Products by CX-GARAGE are solely for Competition Vehicles (race vehicles) that are for Off-Road, Track Racing ONLY. All parts are for used on a vehicle that will NEVER be used, or licensed, or registered for use upon a street and highway. DO NOT Purchase the part(s) if you are intending to use it(them) on a Street/Highway vehicle(s).
- CX-GARAGE does NOT recommend or support any Road/Street Usage of these products, nor liable for any issues might result from such usage of these products on Road/Street condition.
- Any Modifications to your vehicle Are AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- In all circumstances, CX-GARAGE's maximum liability is limited to the purchase price of the products sold. CX-GARAGE shall NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, be liable upon a claim or action in contract, tort, indemnity or contribution, or other claims relating to the products it sells which exceeds this liability limit. CX-GARAGE shall NOT be liable for third party claims for damages against the customer, or for malfunction, delays, interruption of services, loss of business, loss or damage to exemplary damages, whether or not CX-GARAGE is apprised of the possibility of such claims of damage.
- By buying our products, you agree to the policy and terms stated here and accept the full responsibilities of compliance of EPA and CARB emission control regulations. Please Do NOT buy if you disagree with our policy and terms.
- CX-GARAGE Offers Limited Warranty on products, unless specified, no Warranty is expressed.
- 90 days Anti-leak Warranty on Intercoolers, Radiators, Professional installation proof is required for such Warranty.
- Turbo kits do not have Warranty.
- Customer must obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within the 15-day return period for the product. Please contact CX-GARAGE with a RMA #, CX-GARAGE will not accept returns without prior authorization and a RMA number. Once issued, RMA numbers are valid for 15 days within which return products must be received. RMA numbers will not be extended or reissued.
- Customer is solely responsible for shipping any returned product to CX-GARAGE. Customer agrees to use only reputable carriers capable of providing proof of delivery and insurance for the entire value of the shipment. Customer agrees to bear all shipping charges and all risk of loss for the return product during shipment.
- Original Shipping and Handling Fees of the product are NOT refundable, In all circumstances.
- CX-GARAGE will assess a 20% restocking fee against the Customer's account, if returned product does not have original packaging, used, or damaged.
- It is possible that products may be damaged during shipping processes. Please open and inspect your package for physical damage immediately before you let the driver go. Report all physical damage to the driver, and have them clearly mark the Bill of Lading (shipping invoice) before signing.
- Visible shipping damage must be reported immediately. CX-GARAGE will not be held responsible for any damages reported after 24 hours of receiving the package.
Trademarks & Logo
- All trademarks and logos used in this site are properties of their respective companies; they are used for demonstration of reproduction capabilities only.
- We resume no responsibility for determining trademark/logo ownership.